Repro ID: H3121
Title: Repairing a Trinity House buoy.
Description: Until its closure in the 1980s, Trinity House's Blackwall depot, located at the junction of Bow Creek and the Thames, was responsible for the maintenance and replacement of buoys. In this image, men on board the Trinity House vessel 'Hanton' lift a buoy on board in order to repair it.
Date: c. 1930
Credit line: National Maritime Museum, London