Repro ID: H1897
Title: Map of the Royal Victoria, Royal Albert and King George V Docks.
Description: The King George V Dock was so enormous that it added ten per cent to the area of enclosed dock water in the port. Opened on 8 July 1921, it completed the complex familiary known thereafter as 'the Royals', which for many years were without equal anywhere in the world. The combined water area was 245 acres and all three docks were interconnected.
Creator: Port of London Authority
Credit line: National Maritime Museum, London