Repro ID: H5329
Title: The Old East India House in Leadenhall Street (1648-1726).
Description: The East India Company's original headquarters on Leadenhall Street in London. Formerly the mansion house of Sir William Craven, this structure was rebuilt in 1726 and then replaced in 1799-1800 by a much larger building designed by the architect Richard Jupp.
Creator: 'Illustrated London News'
Date: 30 August 1890
Credit line: National Maritime Museum, London