Repro ID: PU0281
Title: The Great Harry (1514).
Description: The 'Henri Grace a Dieu' or 'Great Harry' was one of the first ships of war to carry guns that fired through ports along her sides. She was built at Woolwich in 1514 and was accidentally burnt in 1553. Her first master was Sir Thomas Spert, who was also the first person to hold the title of Master of Trinity House.
Creator: Mitchell, W. F. (artist), Virtue, J. S. & Co Ltd (publishers)
Date: 19th century
Credit line: National Maritime Museum, London