Repro ID: H0828
Title: Sailing ships in the Regent's Canal Dock.
Description: The dock once provided the only entrance from the tidal Thames into the entire canal network of the country. Regent's Canal Dock was mostly used for coal shipments and was opened in 1820. It is now known as Limehouse Basin and is used as a marina for pleasure craft.
Credit line: National Maritime Museum, London