Repro ID: H0051
Title: Limehouse Reach from Dundee Wharf
Description: View of Limehouse Reach from Dundee Wharf in the post-war era. Originally known as the Limekiln Dockyard, it acquired its later name in 1901, when it became the new London terminus for the Dundee and Perth Shipping Company. The wharf had been destroyed during the Blitz, and finally closed in 1969.
Credit line: National Maritime Museum, London