Repro ID: H3764
Title: Barging through London
Description: In 1820 the Regent's Canal Dock was opened in order to connect the Regent's Canal with the Thames at Limehouse. It is now known as Limehouse Basin. This clip, from the 1924 film 'Barging through London', shows a coal barge entering the Regent's Canal from Limehouse Basin.
Creator: Harry B. Parkinson
Credit line: National Maritime Museum, London