The 'Falcon' (1876).
|The 'Falcon' (1876, 649 GRT). During census night in March 1901, she was moored at Tower Pier, from where the GSNC ran passenger services to Southend. In this photograph from 1923, she is steaming past Woolwich. In 1926, she was destroyed by fire after 50 years of service.|
|The 'Redstart' (1880, 904 GRT). During census night in March 1901, she was in the St Katharine Docks. She served the company for over half a century until she was sold to a French line in 1931. In this photograph from March 1923, she is under way on the Thames at Woolwich.|
|The 'Fauvette' (1935, 614 GRT), at moorings off East India Wharf, Rotherhithe. She was sold and renamed in 1963.|
|The 'Heron' (1957, 943 GRT) moving downriver in Galleons Reach in August 1963. She is passing the tug 'Tayra' (1926) towing lighters. The 'Heron' was sold in 1969.|
The 'Roek' alongside Hay's Wharf.
|The 'Roek' (1925, 1041 GRT) alongside Hay's Wharf in 1927. She sank in the North Sea in 1940 after striking a mine.|
The 'Roek' in the Pool of London.
|Another view of the 'Roek' (1925, 1041 GRT), lying in the Pool of London.|
The 'Falcon' (1927).
|The 'Falcon' (1927, 1316 GRT) under way on the River Thames in 1954. She was scrapped three years later.|
|The 'Ptarmigan' (1948, 959 GRT) under way in Limehouse Reach in 1954. She was sold to Yugoslavia and renamed 'Labin' in 1963.|
|The 'Capulet' (1874, 336 GRT), which made regular trips between London and the ports of South East England. During census night in March 1901, she was in the St Katharine Docks. She was scrapped in 1903. In this photograph, she is moored at Great Yarmouth in 1897.|
|The 'Stork' (1904, 2029 GRT) at moorings in the Thames off Rotherhithe. Lower Gun Wharf is visible on the Wapping side of the river. She was scrapped in 1936.|
|The 'Tern' (1875, 959 GRT). During the census of March 1901, she was moored off Wapping. In this photograph, she is seen under way off Woolwich in April 1923. She sank after a collision in the River Humber in 1931.|
|The 'Drake' (1922, 1597 GRT) at moorings on the Thames in the Upper Pool in 1926. She was sold to the Government of Zanzibar in 1934.|