The 'Benefactor' (1962) in the West India Docks in September 1962. She was built in Sweden.
The 'Selector' (7060 GRT) in the West India Docks in October 1960. Built by Lithgow's, she was launched as the 'Empire Service' (1943) and was renamed three years later. Around the time this photograph was taken, she was sold to Panama and renamed the 'Margalante II'.
The 'Linguist' (1947, 6736 GRT) in the West India Docks in April 1963. She was built by Lithgow's Ltd, and was sold to Liberia in 1966.
The cargo liner 'Explorer' (1961, 7200 GRT), being escorted up Gallions Reach in June 1963. The tug is the 'Sun XXII' (1960). The 'Explorer' was sold to a Greek line in 1979.
The cargo liner 'Scholar' (7280 GRT) in the West India Docks in September 1963. She had been built by the New England Shipbuilding Corporation and launched in 1944 as the 'Samidway'. She was bought and renamed by the Harrison Line in 1947. In 1964, a year after this photograph was taken, she was sold to Panama.
The cargo liner 'Author' (1959, 8715 GRT) in the West India Docks in March 1962. She was built by the shipbuilders Doxford, William, & Sons Ltd, and was sold in 1978.
The 'Diplomat' (1952, 8200 GRT) in the West India Docks in September 1962. She was sold to a Greek line 10 years later. The barge is the 'Beatrice Maud' (1910).